Recipe: Simple Tahini Salad Dressing
Tahini is something to always have in your pantry.
Tahini salad dressing is just so yummy. It’s fast and easy to make. And you can make some tasty variations, based on your tastes and what you are planning to eat it with. Or use it as a dip for some sliced veggies.
Tahini is just ground up sesame seeds. Raw organic tahini is the best choice, as more of the nutrients and enzymes will be available. It is known for being high in calcium, magnesium and fiber.
Top 7 Benefits of Sesame Seeds from Dr. Josh Axe: 
- Rich in Essential Nutrients
- Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Balance Hormone Levels
- Fight Cancer Cell Growth
- Boost Fat-Burning
- Enhance Nutrient Absorption
- 1 jar (250 g or 8 ounces) raw tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup water *You will have to adjust this amount based on how the thick the tahini is that you buy and how thick you want the dressing
- Handful of fresh herbs like dill
- A few drops of pure, organic stevia for a little sweetness
- Roasted red peppers
- 1 tsp cumin
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour over your salad or vegetables