Recipe: Tabhouli Tabbouleh Two Ways
Tabouli Tabbouleh can make this delicious recipe 2 ways!
Tabhouli Tabbhouleh Two Ways is a really light, delicious meal. I like to have it with a salad.
It’s also perfect for taking with you as a packed meal.
When you make it with hemp seeds, it makes an enzyme-rich raw meal. Or you can have it cooked with quinoa. Another raw option is to sprout the quinoa ahead time.
- 1 cup quinoa (170 g)***
- 2 cups water***
- ½ cup spring onion, chopped
- 1⅓ cup tomatoes, chopped 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- The juice of one freshly squeezed lemon
- ***OR 2 cups hemp seeds. If you are using hempseeds, you do not need any water or any cooking.
***If you are making this with hemp seeds, just put all the ingredients together and stir!
- Before cooking, rinse the quinoa with clean water.
- Boil the 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add the quinoa and simmer until all the water has been absorbed (about 8-10 minutes).
- Let the quinoa cool at room temperature, or rinse in cold water. It must be completely cool before making the salad.
- In a large bowl, place the quinoa or hemp seeds and the rest of the ingredients.