Recipe: Yummy Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to make chia pudding.
Chia pudding is delicious as a breakfast or as a healthy snack.
Nuts and seeds provide real nutritional value and contribute to disease protection, weight loss and longevity.
I found an interesting article on the benefits of chia seeds from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health:
“Chia seeds in are the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds are a complete protein, containing all nine essential amino acids that cannot be made by the body.” 
Here is a simple, yet delicious recipe for Chia Pudding.
Like most of my recipes, feel free to mix it up with your choice of nutrient-dense, low glycemic toppings.
- 1 cup of unsweetened non-dairy milk like almond, hemp or soy
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup buckwheat or oats
- 1/2 cup berries
- Chopped apple (1/2 of a medium sized apple)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tsp no alcohol vanilla extract
- Put everything into a bowl except the berries, apple and pomegranate
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes in the refrigerator, or make it the night before
- When thickened, stir in the fruit
Makes 2 servings