One Thing You Can Do To Radically Improve Your Health
I have done so many things over the years in pursuit of better health. In reality, most of them probably had more to do with losing weight than real health. But I tried many, many, many things.
Most of it was a waste of time and money. But here’s the upside:
I learned a LOT.
Such as why quick fixes never work, no matter how much you want them to or think you can will them into success. And just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it’s valuable, and just because something is inexpensive doesn’t mean it’s not.
Out of necessity I had to throw everything into my journey to return to health. I even picked up a few things that work so well that you would nearly call them miraculous.
This one is so good because it works. And it works for so many things on so many levels, that you get serious bang for your buck!
What is it?
FRESHLY JUICED WHEATGRASS
Not in a greens powder. Not freeze-dried.
Fresh. (And if possible, homegrown.)
Two ounces, twice a day. Every day.
What are some of those results for me?
Increased energy, better skin, better sleep, decreased appetite, weight loss, detoxification, and massive amounts of real nutrition. What else? Pain relief- I was able to stop a thumping toothache by holding wheatgrass juice in my mouth for 5 minutes. The pain went away, and I continued to do this every day for about 10 days. I have witnessed an open, ulcerating breast tumor heal over in a few weeks by using wheatgrass compresses and a living foods diet.
Here are a few fun facts about wheatgrass:
- It takes five pounds of the best organic vegetables to equal the nutrition in two ounces of wheatgrass.
- 20% of the calories in wheatgrass are from protein. The protein is in the form of polypeptides, simpler and shorter chains of amino acids, which means it is easy for the body to use and absorb them.
- Wheatgrass has twice as much Vitamin A as carrots.
- Wheatgrass has more Vitamin C than oranges!
- Wheatgrass has the full-spectrum of B-vitamins.
- It has a balanced ratio of phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
- Wheatgrass is a complete source of protein, with all the essential amino acids.
It is important to re-state that these benefits are based upon freshly juiced wheatgrass. It assumes you are using organic wheatgrass.
The good news is wheatgrass is easily grown and not time consuming. If you can put dirt in pan, sprinkle some seeds on top and remember to water twice a day, you’re a green thumb.
And, just in case you decide to try it, here are a few tips:
- Drink it within 15 minutes of it being juiced.
- After each sip, leave it under your tongue for a few seconds, for even better nutrient absorption.
Here you can see an incredible list of 50 of the possible benefits of wheatgrass:
To be clear, I am not saying you can live an unhealthy lifestyle and just take wheatgrass to make it all magically disappear. You still need to exercise, keep your mind clear, reduce or eliminate environmental toxins in your home, get adequate rest, and take in seriously nutrient-dense foods.
What I am saying is that if I had to choose the one thing that continues to make a dramatic impact on my health every day, it is wheatgrass. I am so grateful to have in my life.
So, wheatgrass is my one thing. It may not be sexy, but it might just give you the energy to really feel and look it!
If you haven’t already, enter your name and email below and you’ll be in a special group of peeps that gets access to practical free tips, tools and relaxations. There will be more information on wheatgrass, how to grow it and other uses for it. Until then, stay green.